2013 Shall We Dance Gala
Purchase Gala Tickets Here
Tickets are processed securely using PayPal
After selecting ticket type and hitting “Add to Cart”, you will be able to choose quantity on the next screen
Please indicate below if you require a special meal type, have any seating preferences or have any other special request.
Shall We Dance Benefit Gala
Saturday, April 6, 2013 – 5:30 to 10:45 pm
Hershey Lodge & Convention Center, Hershey, PA
Enjoy a wonderful evening of dinner and dancing with The Hershey Symphony Orchestra and The Hershey Symphony Big Band. This benefit event includes live music all night long, beginner dance lesson, a delicious dinner, exhibition dancing, entertainment, silent auction and cash bar. Dress is black-tie optional. All proceeds benefit the music and outreach of the Hershey Symphony.
Schedule for the Evening
5:30 pm Beginner Dance Lesson
6:00 pm Silent Auction Begins
6:30 pm Dinner
7:30 pm Exhibition Dancing
7:45 pm Dancing to the Hershey Symphony Orchestra
9:00 pm Basket Raffle, Entertainment
9:30 pm Dancing to the Hershey Symphony Big Band, Silent Auction Closes
10:45 pm Safe trip home
Gala Special Features
- Silent Auction featuring surprise items, handcrafted items, unique experiences, dining certificates, entertainment coupons and more.
- Unique Basket raffle
- Beginner dance lesson
- Exhibition dancing and entertainment by local dance studios
- Formal photo opportunity
- Dress for the evening is black-tie optional
- Discounted Gala lodging at the Hershey Lodge. Call 800-533-3131.
Order your tickets by March 10!
Reserved table for 10 $ 850
Reserved table for 8 $ 680
Individual ticket $ 95*
* (Patrons/subscribers receive 1 discounted Gala ticket with each set of 4 regular season tickets. Our gift to you!)
(For federal income tax purposes, the non-deductible value of each Gala ticket is $40. The balance may be subtracted when you file your tax return.)
For tickets and questions, call (717) 533-8449